Rubin Collagen C 25 Ml Food Supplement - 30 Vials
Collect 17.6 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Rubin Collagen C bottles for joints.
- It is produced by Rubin, the Spanish company.
- To enjoy complete comfort for your joints.
What is collagen?
- It is a group of amino acids and proteins available naturally in the body.
- It is found in large quantities in hair, skin, and bones.
- Responsible for skin elasticity, the strength of hair and health of joints and bones.
- Represents approximately 20% of the body's proteins.
- There are many types of collagen, but the most common types are type I, type II and type III.
- Type I and III are available mainly in hair and skin, and type II is available mainly in bones and joints.
- Natural collagen production is reduced due to surrounding environmental factors, malnutrition, fatigue, or aging.
What are the ingredients of Collagen C for Joints?
- 10 gm of degraded bovine collagen, which provides the desired daily collagen for hair.
- A variety of vitamins and minerals such as vitamin E, vitamin C, beta carotene, vitamin B, Calcium and vitamin D. These vitamins support and strengthen joints and protect them from external factors.
Benefits of collagen for joints
- Collagen of type II is highly concentrated in cartilages between joints.
- The use of Collagen C compensates any deficiency in cartilages collagen.
- Restores flexibility between joints.
- Reduces the risk of aging problems such as joint stiffness.
- Reduces pain and arthritis.
- Reconstructs the damaged cartilages that cause friction between the joints.
- Perfect in cases of cartilage erosion, roughness, and difficulty during movement.
- Inability to prostrate and bow down normally.
- In addition to improving the health of teeth and nails.
Symptoms of collagen deficiency between joints
- Friction and roughness between joints.
- Difficulty during bowing and prostrating during praying.
- Frequent inflammations and pain in the joints.
- Joint stiffness and difficulty of movement.
How to use?
- Firstly, shake the bottle.
- Drink one bottle Le Visage Plus collagen before or after breakfast.
- It is not used for patients with phenylketonuria symptoms.
For best results
- You will feel the result of collagen use from the first month.
- It is best to use it daily for at least three months to get the full result.
The amount of collagen required daily
- It is difficult to determine the amount of collagen needed daily, especially with individual variations among people.
- With age, the percentage of collagen production in the body is reduced, so it is important to diversify the sources of external collagen so that the body gets the maximum benefits.
- However, the available natural collagen sources contain quantities that may not be sufficient for the daily needs of the body, so we recommend that you always take Collagen C bottles that provide you with the sufficient daily needs according to recent studies.
Tips for caring for joints
- Arthritis and joint pain are popular and recurrent problems, especially among the elderly.
- It is good to make a massage once or twice a day to improve and stimulate blood circulation in the inflamed area.
- Recent studies have shown some benefits for the use of omega-3 capsules in reducing joint stiffness and friction.
- You have to consider vitamin D deficiency, which is very popular in Saudi society, due to bad dietary habits and lack of sources containing enough vitamin D, and lack of exposure to the sun, especially in the elderly and women. So do not hesitate to check for vitamin D deficiency in the nearest lab.
- One of the most important causes of joint problems is overweight or obesity, as excess weight is a heavy burden on your joints, especially the knees and hips. If you are overweight or obese, you should immediately start thinking of losing weight.