S26 Lf Gold (Lactose Free), 0-6 Months Special Infant Formula For Babies Tin 400G
Collect 1.4 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- S26 Lf Gold (Lactose Free), 0-6 Months Special Infant Formula For Babies Tin 400G
- Mom & Baby Care
- Baby Nutrition
- This product is an infant formula without the lactose (milk sugar).
- It can be used with solid foods as part of a lactose-free weaning diet.
- Wash your hands before preparing baby’s formula.
- Wash bottle or cup, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
- Boil for five minutes.
- Leave covered until use.
- Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool.
- Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle or cup.
- Use only the scoop from this container.
- Powder must be leveled.
- Consult feeding table, add exact number of level scoops.
- Stir contents of cup or shake capped bottle well until formula is fully dissolved.
- Close can tightly after each use and store in a cool and dry place.
- Must be used within 4 weeks after opening.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Breast milk is the best nutrition for babies and breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible.
- Consult your healthcare professional before using the product and to know the right way to use it.S-26 LF GOLD is a cow’s milk protein-based, lactose-free formula that meets the nutritional needs of infants who are intolerant to lactose.
- Lactose intolerance is sometimes associated with feeding problems such as diarrhea, gas, vomiting or fussiness.
- S-26 LF GOLD is not suitable for galactosemics or those requiring a galactose-free diet.
- Use only the enclosed scoop.
- Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition.
- Do not change proportions without medical advice.
- Infants older than 6 months require supplemental foods in addition to formula.
- Consult your health care professional before introducing any new food to baby’s diet.
- If an earlier introduction of new foods is recommended by your healthcare professional, reduce formula intake as advised.
- Expiration date / Manufacturing date printed on bottom of can.
- Avoid prolonged storage at excessive temperatures.