S26 Pdf Gold Post Discharge Formula - 400 Gm
Collect 1.4 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- WYETH NUTRITION S26 PDF GOLD Post Discharge Formula Tin 400g
- S-26 PDF GOLD is specially formulated for the preterm infant post-hospital discharge
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Wash your hands before preparing baby’s formula.
- Wash bottle or cup, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
- Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
- 4 - Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool.
- Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle or cup.
- Use only the scoop from this container. Powder must be leveled.
- Consult feeding table, add exact number of level scoops.
- Stir contents of cup or shake capped bottle well until formula is fully dissolved.
- Close can tightly after each use and store in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 4 weeks after opening.
- Breast milk is the best nutrition for babies and breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible. Consult your healthcare professional before using the product and to know the right way to use it.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition. Do not change proportions without medical advice.
- Infants older than 6 months require supplemental foods in addition to formula.
- Consult your health care professional before introducing any new food to baby’s diet. If an earlier introduction of new foods is recommended by your healthcare professional, reduce formula intake as advised.
- Expiration date / Manufacturing date printed on bottom of can.
- Avoid prolonged storage at excessive temperatures.