S26 Progress Gold Stage 3, 1-3 Years With Nutrilearn System - 1600 Gm
Collect 3.7 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- WYETH NUTRITION S26 PROGRESS GOLD Stage 3, 1-3 Years Premium Milk Powder for Toddlers Tin - 1600 gm with Nutrilearn System
- Early childhood is a crucial period for learning and development as basic ways of thinking, responding, and solving problems are established. At this stage, you will notice your toddler’s ability to walk then run, express himself, and use his imagination. Behind these milestones are billions of neural connections forming in his brain which, along with his healthy physical growth, enable him to embrace and learn from every new encounter.
- Providing proper nutrition and stimulation at this critical time will positively impact how his brain and body develops, setting the stage for his learning and success, now and into the future.
- New S-26 PROGRESS GOLD with the NUTRILEARN™ SYSTEM is a scientific blend of nutrients working together to support the multiple dimensions of your child's development, helping you advance your child’s learning abilities.
- Warning: Breast milk is the best nutrition for children, breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible. S-26 PROGRESS GOLD is not a breast milk substitute but a growing-up formula specially suited to healthy young children ages 1-3 years. Consult your doctor before using the product and to know the right way to use it.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Wash your hands before preparing baby’s formula.
- Wash bottle or cup, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
- Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
- 4 - Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool.
- Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle or cup.
- Use only the scoop from this container. Powder must be leveled.
- Consult feeding table, add exact number of level scoops.
- Stir contents of cup or shake capped bottle well until formula is fully dissolved.
- Close can tightly after each use and store in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 4 weeks after opening.
- Breast milk is the best nutrition for babies and breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible. Consult your healthcare professional before using the product and to know the right way to use it.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition. Do not change proportions without medical advice.
- Infants older than 6 months require supplemental foods in addition to formula.
- Consult your health care professional before introducing any new food to baby’s diet. If an earlier introduction of new foods is recommended by your healthcare professional, reduce formula intake as advised.
- Expiration date / Manufacturing date printed on bottom of can.
- Avoid prolonged storage at excessive temperatures.