Bioderma Sébium Global Cover Cream For Blackheads And Pimples - 30 Ml
Collect 6.2 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
Bioderma Sebium Global:
It is the first treatment cream from Bioderma for blackheads and pimples.
- Tube 30 ML.
- For combination and oily skin.
- Treatment of pimples and blackheads.
- For blemished skin.
- Acts biologically to stop the process responsible for acne and blemishes formation.
- Contains Zinc gluconate and Enoxolone relaxes redness and inflammation.
- Contains Fluidactiv™ prevents the formation of blemishes and regulates sebum secretion.
- Contains Bakuchiol complex that prevent the formation of blackheads and piples.
- Contains AHA, Salicylic acid, and citric acid eliminates the existing blackheads and pimples.
How to use Bioderma Sebium Global:
- Applied twice daily.
- Apply Bioderma Sebium Global after cleansing your skin.
- Avoid eye contour area.
- Consult your doctor if symptoms persists.
- Skin condition in which hair follicles become full of oils and dead skin cells.
- This often causes whiteheads, blackheads, or pimples.
- Acne mostly appears on the face, forehead, neck, and chest.
- Acne is most common among teenagers but it also affects people of any age.
- Treatments are available but acne can be persistent when one pimple goes away, others seem to appear
Symptoms of acne:
- Papules: small red tender acne.
- Pustules: Papules with pus at their tips.
- Nodules: Large, solid, and painful lumps near the surface of the skin.
- Cystic lesions: Puss-filled lumps.
Causes of acne:
- Excess sebum production.
- Hair follicles fill with oils.
- Some bacteria.
- Androgen hormones excess activity.
- Topical treatments: Oily skin washes and creams that decrease oil production, raise skin cell turnover and fight bacteria that cause acne.
- Oral treatments: Including antibiotics, anti-androgens, and isotretinoin in certain cases under physician supervision.
- Non-Pharmaceutical Therapies: Laser, chemical peeling, and extraction of whiteheads and blackheads.