Bioderma Sebium Hydra Cream Ultra Moisturizing Treatment For Acne Prone Skin Or Dried During Treatment - 40 Ml
Collect 4.8 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
Bioderma Sebium Hydra Cream:
It is Moisturizing treatment for acne-prone skin weakened or dried during treatment.
- Tube 40 ML.
- Suitable for all types of skin including oily skin.
- Acne-prone skin.
- For acne-prone skin weakened, dried, or irritated during treatment.
- Contains Glycerin and Ceramides deeply moisturize and nourish the skin.
- Contains Enoxolone and Allantoin prevents redness and soothes the skin.
- Contains the complex Fluidactive™ reduces sebium excess secretion and tightens pores.
- Prepares the skin for the next steps in the treatment regimen.
How to use Bioderma Sebium Hydra Cream:
- It can be used once or twice weekly.
- Applied after cleansing the skin with suitable cleanser from Bioderma sebium range.
- Skin condition in which hair follicles become full of oils and dead skin cells.
- This often causes whiteheads, blackheads, or pimples.
- Acne mostly appears on the face, forehead, neck, and chest.
- Acne is most common among teenagers but it also affects people of any age.
- Treatments are available but acne can be persistent when one pimple goes away, others seem to appear
Symptoms of acne:
- Papules: small red tender acne.
- Pustules: Papules with pus at their tips.
- Nodules: Large, solid, and painful lumps near the surface of the skin.
- Cystic lesions: Puss-filled lumps.
Causes of acne:
- Excess sebum production.
- Hair follicles fill with oils.
- Some bacteria.
- Androgen hormones excess activity.
- Topical treatments: Oily skin washes and creams that decrease oil production, raise skin cell turnover and fight bacteria that cause acne.
- Oral treatments: Including antibiotics, anti-androgens, and isotretinoin in certain cases under physician supervision.
- Non-Pharmaceutical Therapies: Laser, chemical peeling, and extraction of whiteheads and blackheads.