S26 Ar Gold, Anti-Regurgitation Infant Formula For Babies Tin 400G
Collect 1.5 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- S26 Ar Gold, Anti-Regurgitation Infant Formula For Babies Tin 400G
- Mom & Baby Care
- Baby Nutrition
- This infant formula is pre-thickened with starch for dietary management of mild to moderate regurgitation.
- Its pre-cooked starch blend is gluten free by nature.
- This product contains nutrients and other ingredients important for your infant including: Vitamins A, C, D, E, and K, Iron, Iodine, Calcium, Zinc, Selenium, Protein.
- Wash your hands before preparing baby’s formula.
- Wash bottle or cup, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
- Boil for five minutes.
- Leave covered until use.
- Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool.
- Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle or cup.
- Use only the scoop from this container.
- Powder must be leveled.
- Consult feeding table, add exact number of level scoops.
- Stir contents of cup or shake capped bottle well until formula is fully dissolved.
- Close can tightly after each use and store in a cool and dry place.
- Must be used within 4 weeks after opening.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Breast milk is the best nutrition for infants and breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible.
- Consult your doctor before using the product and to know the right way to use it.
- WARNING: Prepare only one bottle at a time.
- Feed immediately and follow the instructions exactly.
- Do not keep unfinished bottle; discard the contents.
- Always hold baby while feeding.
- Leaving Infant unattended may cause choking.
- To maintain the number of living cultures, the boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before adding the powder.
- ** Use only the enclosed scoop.
- Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition.
- Do not change proportions without medical advice.
- Infants older than 6 months require supplemental foods.
- Consult your health care professional before introducing any new food to baby’s diet.
- If an earlier introduction of new foods is recommended by your health care professional, reduce formula intake as advised.
- Consult your health professional for advice for continued use of this product.
- Expiration date/Manufacturing date printed on bottom of can.
- Avoid prolonged storage at excessive temperatures.