Schwarzkopf, Colour Specialist, Hair Color With Omegaplex, 6.68 Chocolate Brown Color - 1 Kit
Collect 2.7 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Schwarzkopf, Colour Specialist, Hair Color With Omegaplex, 6.68 Chocolate Brown Color - 1 Kit
- colour Specialist - Schwarzkopf
- Beauty Care
- Hair Coloring
- colour Specialist -kit- with omega Plex a and Hyaluronic acid anti-breakage technology and 2 masks one after hair coloring and the other is reviver for colour protection - up to 90% less hair breakage 6-68 HAZEL LIGHT BROWN
- Preparation: Before starting the application, place a clothing protection and a watch nearby so that you can monitor the application time.
- Color Specialist is to be used on dry, not pre-washed hair.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Mixing: Unscrew the cap of the Applicator bottle with developer.
- Put the gloves on.
- Open the Color Creme Tube by piercing the tube sealing with the reverse side of the cap.
- Squeeze the whole content of Color Creme Tube into the Applicator bottle.
- Close the Applicator bottle again and shake it vigorously until all components are thoroughly mixed and turned into a homogeneous creme.
- Finally, unscrew the upper cap and start with the application immediately.
- Attention: The color of the mixture changes during the application process.
- This has no impact on color result.
- Total Attention: This application is recommended if you are coloring your hair permanently for the first time, or your previous hair color has totally grown out, i.e.
- no regrowth can be seen.
- Starting from the back of your head to the front, apply the prepared coloration mixture strand after strand on your whole hair.
- Then distribute the mixture into the hair.
- Remove color stain on the skin immediately.
- Leave the mixture for 30 minutes.
- For shades 9-1, 10-1, 10-2 and 10-4: Allow the coloration mixture to work for45 minutes.
- Regrowth Application: This method is recommended if your hair is colored and the regrowth is visible, or if the ends of your hair are darker or in poor condition.
- For this, make a parting with the tip of the Applicator bottle.
- Apply about ⅔ of the coloration mixture only on the regrowth area.
- Apply the mixture along the parting by distributing it into the roots with your fingertips (leave supplied gloves on).
- Repeat this procedure for the whole regrowth area.
- Allow the coloration mixture to work for 20 minutes.
- Apply the rest of the mixture to the whole hair and allow it to work for a further 10 minutes.
- For shades 9-1, 10-1, 10-2 and 10-4: Apply to the roots area only and allow the coloration mixture to work for 35 minutes.
- Apply the rest for max.
- 10 minutes in the rest of the hair.
- Rinse & After-Treatment: Before rinsing your hair, put on gloves again.
- Rinse the hair well at the end of processing time with lukewarm water until water runs clear.
- As a subsequent care, apply the Conditioner into the wet hair.
- Allow the Conditioner to work for 2 minutes and then rinse out thoroughly.
- After application of the Conditioner your hair is easy to comb, soft and full of shine.
- Helpful Hints:
- You can use a lip balm to protect your forehead skin from color stains.
- For hair longer than chin length, we recommend using two packs.
- Leave at least2 weeks between coloring and applying a perm/straightening treatment to your hair, otherwise the color result could become uneven.
- If your hair is bleached, straightened, sun exposed or permed, we recommend reducing the processing time about 5–10 minutes.
- Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions.
- This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16.
- Temporary “black henna “tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
- Do not color your hair if:
- you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp,
- you have ever experienced any reaction after coloring your hair,
- you have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past.
- Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them.
- Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows.
- Rinse hair well after application.
- Wear suitable gloves.
- Conduct an allergy alert test 48 hours before each time you color (see enclosed leaflet), even if you have already used coloring products before.
- So remember to buy the product 48hours in advance.
- In case of any reaction or when in doubt consult a doctor before using any hair color product.
- Keep out of reach of children.