Bioderma Sensibio Gel Eye Contour For Sensitive And Skin Helps To Reduce Puffiness - 15 Ml
Collect 6.7 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
Bioderma Sensibio Eye Gel:
It is an eye contour treatment gel for sensitive and skin from Bioderma that helps to reduce puffiness.
- Tube 15 ML.
- Reduce puffiness.
- For sensitive skin.
- Relieves inflammation and irritation in the eye area.
- Contains Toléridine™ complex that inhibits the production of pro-inflammatory molecules in the eye area.
- Contains Caffeine that helps to reduce puffiness.
- Contains Hyaluronic acid that helps to reduce wrinkles in the eye contour area.
How to use Bioderma Sensibio Eye Gel:
- Apply Bioderma Sensibio Eye Gel twice daily.
- Applied after cleansing your skin with Bioderma special cleanser for sensitive skin on your eyelid and eye contour area.
- Gently massage from inside to the outside of your eyes until it is absorbed.
- It is a condition in which your skin becomes red, itchy, irritated, and flaky in exposure to certain irritants or conditions.
- You can minimize some causes of skin sensitivity but it can’t be completely cured.
- Sensitive skin can affect men as much as women.
Causes of sensitive skin:
- Exposure to sun rays UVA and UVB can cause skin irritation and worsen the sensitive skin.
- Cold weather and frequent temperature change.
- Hot water.
- Stress and lack of sleep.
- Chlorine in swimming pools.
How do you know that you have sensitive skin?
- Recurrent feel of tightness or uncomfortable.
- If your skin turns red after a hot shower.
- Flushes easily after a spicy meal.
- Irritation and redness on contact with irritants.
- If your skin is sensitive to touch and forms sores.
- Your skin is oily in summer.
Tips to prevent sensitive skin worse:
- Avoid scratching itchy areas and clean your hands continuously.
- Use skin care products that are matching sensitive skin.
- Avoid hot showers for long times.
- Avoid skin dryness and use suitable moisturizer regularly.
How to manage sensitive skin?
- Use a specific gentle cleanser as soap-free cleansers.
- Use deep moisturizers suitable for sensitive skin twice daily.
- Use sunscreen to avoid irritation due to sun exposure.