SENSODYNE | TOOTHBRUSH | PRONAMEL
Collect 1.4 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- SENSODYNE PRONAMEL TOOTHBRUSH
- Sensodyne pronamel soft toothbrush
Benefits & Advantages
- Manual adult toothbrush
- Designed to help protect tooth enamel
- Provide effective cleaning
- Has been specially designed for people with sensitive teeth & gums
- Patented flexible gel pad holds the brush bristles to provide effective cleaning
- Promotes healthy gums
- Micro-fine bristle ends are gentle on the tooth enamel
- The small soft brush head is suitable to clean even the harder to reach areas to provide thorough but gentle clean
- Dentists recommend that toothbrushes are changed every 3 months
- For daily care of tooth sensitivity. we recommend twice-daily use of Sensodyne toothpaste
- Not intended for children under 6 years
- Brush your teeth after every meal
- Don’t chew or bite on brush or bristles
- Brand : Sensodyne
- Type: Toothbrush
- Age group : Adult
- Bristle: Soft
HOW TO USE THE BRUSH AND TOOTHPASTE?
- Comfortably hold the brush.
- Start brushing the upper jaw.
- Move the brush from up to down.
- Go to brush the lower jaw moving from down to up.
- Brush the teeth from the outside and inside and then go to the cutters.
- Do not forget to brush your tongue or use a tongue cleaner.
HOW TO AVOID TOOTH DECAY?
- Eat healthy food (preferably with low sugar).
- Use toothpaste at least twice a day.
- It is preferable to use toothpaste after each meal.
- It is preferable to use of dental floss, which helps to remove food residue between the teeth.
- Keep using mouthwash as it helps to cleanse and disinfect the mouth and fighting harmful bacteria.
- Use a toothpaste rich in fluoride to help protect and strengthen the teeth.
- Keep following up with your dentist for protection, prevention, and advice.