Similac Baby Milk Sensitive Number 1 820 Gm.
Collect 3 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
SIMILAC SENSITIVE NUMBER 1 - 820 GM:
Similac baby milk SENSITIVE first stage is designed to suit your child's nutritional needs, which change at each stage of the development and to give special care and SENSITIVE because it has been developed to be easy to digest. Thanks to the tummy care system. It also contains the eye-q plus formula and the immune booster system to make your child always healthy. Can be used from one day to six months.
- Powdered milk 820gm
Similac SENSITIVE 1 attributes:
- Similac baby milk SENSITIVE first stage is a baby milk formula that can be used from birth to six months.
- Designed with a tummy care system, which contains more proteins and less lactose, and contains an easily digestible blend of palm-oil-free vegetable oils.
- Contains the special eye-q plus formula containing Arachidonic acid, DHA, omega-3 fatty acids, omega-6, taurine, choline, lutein and iron.
- Contains an immune-boosting system consisting of Nucleotides and Prebiotics.
- Similac baby milk SENSITIVE the first stage contains all the important nutrients for growth, which makes it the most appropriate choice for the child during the first six months, which is a key factor for the development of health by providing proper nutrition and activators that will positively affect the development and determine the stage of learning and success now and in the future.
How to prepare Similac SENSITIVE 1:
- Wash your hands before preparing the feed.
- Wash the baby feeder and all its parts to get rid of the residue of the previous feeding.
- Boil the baby feeder and all parts for five minutes and keep them covered until use.
- Boil the drinking water for five minutes and cool.
- Add water to baby feeder according to the quantity specified in the feeding schedule.
- Use only the scale packed inside of the package and reduce the excess amount.
- Add milk according to the amounts mentioned in the feeding table.
- Shake baby feeder until milk fully dissolved.
- Tightly close the package and keep it in a cool, dry place and should be used within four weeks of opening.
- For children 1 to 2 weeks of age, the feed is prepared with 60 ml of water and one serving of Similac baby milk SENSITIVE first stage and the number of servings per day is 8-10.
- For children 2 to 3 months of age, the feed is prepared using 120 ml of water and 2 scales of Similac baby milk SENSITIVE first stage and the number of servings per day is from 6 to 7.
- For children aged 3 months to 6 months, the feed is prepared using 180 ml of water and three scales of Similac baby milk SENSITIVE first stage and the number of servings per day is 5-6.