St. Ives Lotion Repairing Cranberry And Grapeseed Oil - 621 Ml
Collect 1.4 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
What is St. Ives Intensive Healing Cranberry and Grapeseed Moisturizer - 21 oz?
Indulge in this luxurious, silky lotion for oh-so-soft skin. With 100% natural moisturizers, this non-greasy lotion absorbs quickly to help nourish and pamper, making any spa green with envy.
- Body lotion
- Nourishing and moisturizing body lotion.
- 21 OZ.
- Used for dry skin
- Made With 100% Natural Moisturizers (Vegetable Glycerin, Soybean Oil)
- Nourishes for Soft, Silky Skin
- Dermatologist Tested
- Absorbs Instantly
- Non-Greasy Formula
- Made with Plant-Derived Ingredients
- Made with A Unique Energy Efficient Process
- Cranberry and Grapeseed PROVIDE GOOD ODUR WITH PERFECT HEALING
Normal to dry skin.
How to use:
- Applied twice daily on dry and clean skin.
About Dry skin:
- Dry skin is not a serious disease but it can develop to more advanced skin conditions like eczema.
Some symptoms of dry skin:
- Skin tightness especially after showering or swimming.
- Rough, scaly, or peeling of the skin.
- Redness and fine or deep cracks.
Causes of dry skin:
- Weather: Dryness increased in winter where the humidity and temperature decreased.
- Hot water: Taking hot showers for a long time or frequent swimming can dry your skin.
- Harsh soaps: They are designed to remove oil from your skin which leads to dryness.
- Some skin conditions: People have atopic dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis are more likely to have dry skin.
Prevention of dry skin:
- Moisturizing: Good moisturizers prevent moisture loss and keep skin moisture.
- Stop drying soaps: Use cleansing creams or shower gels containing moisturizers.
- Use gloves: If you have to deal with water and harsh detergents, wear rubber gloves.