Sudocrem Diaper Rash Cream - 250 Gm
Collect 2.5 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
SUDOCREM DIAPER RASH CREAM 250 GM:
- It is a soothing emollient cream that is a suitable treatment for a wide range of skin problems.
- In addition to nappy rash treatment, it is an effective treatment for minor skin disorders such as eczema, scratches, itching, and skin irritation.
- 250 GM.
- Zinc Oxide 15.25%.
- Diaper Rashes.
- It is an effective treatment for minor skin disorders such as eczema, scratches, itching, and skin irritation.
Sudocrem cream Features:
- It works as a mild local anesthetic to help ease pain and irritation
- The water-repellent base forms a protective barrier, helping to stop any irritants coming into contact with the skin.
How to use Sudocrem:
- Apply a thin layer to the affected area as required.
- Keep out of the eyes and mucous membranes.
Napkin dermatitis or nappy rash are terms that describe a condition that affects the skin in the area under the baby’s napkin, diaper rash is also another name for this condition.
Causes of napkin dermatitis:
- Urine occlusion causes overhydration.
- Fecal salts break the skin's superficial layer.
- PH increase in the case of urine and feces mixture that produces ammonia.
- Mechanical friction increases discomfort.
- Other causes like fungi, bacteria and other skin conditions.
- Use disposable nappies and at napkin change:
- Gently clean your baby’s skin with water and use soft cloths.
- Use suitable wet wipes and avoid using during napkin dermatitis.
- Allow diaper-free time.
- Use protective emollient creams like zinc oxide containing creams.