Swisslac Baby Milk Stage 2 - 400 Gm
Collect 1 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
Infant milk is derived from cow's milk.
Milk formula for infants aged 6 months to 12 months.
Demineralized skimmed milk, lactose, vegetable oils (sunflower oil, soybean oil, coconut oil), and supported with vitamin and mineral concentrations suitable for the 6-month-old age group.
How to prepare:
1) Wash hands thoroughly before preparing the feed.
2) Wash the feeding bottle and the tools used well then boiled for 5 minutes and put on a clean surface.
3) Boil clean drinking water for a few minutes and then let it cool down to 30 degrees Celsius.
4) Pour warm water for feeding according to the feed schedule recorded on the package.
5) Add 1 scoop of milk for every 60 ml of water.
6) close the bottle and shake well until the solubility is complete.
7) Leave the milk to cool a little and then test the temperature of the milk by placing a few drops on the wrist.
8) Feed for the child directly.
Tips for using infant formula:
- Use the prepared dose within one hour only and Dispose of the remaining amount of the meal
- Do not heat the bottle in the microwave. Burns may occur.
- Keep in temperature not exceeding 25 C and close the package well and used in only 4 weeks of the opening.
- From the age of 4 months, replace one baby meal with a meal containing gluten-free pills.
- From 6 months of age, replace the second meal with a meal consisting of fruits, cereals or vegetables.
- Breastfeeding is best for children and should last as long as possible.