Swisslac Comfort Baby Milk 400 Gm.
Collect 1.5 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
SWISSLAC COMFORT BABY MILK - 400 GM:
- Swisslac Comfort Milk is a carefully designed low lactose gluten-free rich in prebiotics suitable for children with recurrent gastrointestinal disturbances, also contain all nutrients, vitamins, minerals, and proteins that provide full nutrition for the child
- Swisslac Comfort Milk baby milk can be used from birth to one year.
- Powdered milk 400 gm.
Swisslac Comfort baby milk features and benefits:
- Swisslac Comfort is a milk formula for infants that can be used from birth to one year.
- Swisslac Comfort is a low lactose gluten-free, prebiotic-rich, supplement.
- Low lactose content and the absence of gluten prevent the recurrent digestive problems in infants.
- Prebiotics in Swisslac Comfort milk promote the health of the digestive tract and improve the absorption of nutrients.
- Swisslac Comfort milk rich in all nutrients, protein, vitamins, and minerals.
How to Prepare Swisslac Comfort feed:
- Wash your hands before preparing the feed.
- Wash the feeder and all its parts to get rid of the remnants of the previous feed.
- Boil the feeder and all parts for five minutes and keep it covered until use.
- Boil drinking water for five minutes and leave to cool.
- Pour water in the feeder according to the quantity specified in the feeding table.
- Use only the scale available inside the package and remove the excess.
- Add the amount mentioned in the feeding table.
- Shake the feeder until the melting is complete.
- Close the package tightly and keep it in a cool dry place and should be used within four weeks of opening.
- For children at the age of one week, the feed is prepared using 60 ml of water and two scoops of Swisslac Comfort milk. The number of feeds per day is seven.
- 1 week-1 month: The feed is prepared using 90 ml of water and three scoops of Swisslac Comfort milk. The number of feeds per day is six.
- 1-2 months: The feed is prepared using 120 ml of water and four scoops of Swisslac Comfort milk and the number of feeds per day is five to six.
- 2-3 months: The feed is prepared using 150 ml of water and five scoops of Swisslac Comfort milk. The number of feeds per day is five.