Swisslac, Baby Milk, Lf Formula For Diarrhea, 0-12 Months - 400 Gm
Collect 1.5 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
SWISSLAC LF BABY MILK 400 GM:
- Swisslac LF milk is a formula specially designed for intolerant infants having lactose intolerance syndrome.
- Swisslac LF is completely free of lactose and gluten, contains five basic nucleotides, essential fatty acids, docosahexaenoic acid, and arachidonic acid.
- Swisslac LF is used from birth to one year.
- Powdered milk 400gm
Swisslac LF features:
- Swisslac LF milk is an infant formula that can be used from birth to one year.
- Swisslac LF milk is specially designed for intolerant infants having lactose intolerance.
- Swisslac LF milk is completely free of lactose and gluten.
- Swisslac LF milk contains five basic nucleotides, essential fatty acids, docosahexaenoic acid, and arachidonic acid.
- Swisslac LF milk prevents gastrointestinal symptoms in lactose-intolerant infants.
- Nucleotides and essential fatty acids are important for healthy growth.
- Docosahexaenoic acid and arachidonic acid in the milk promote mental development and maintain the progression.
How to Prepare Swisslac LF feed:
- Wash your hands before preparing the feed.
- Wash the feeder and all its parts to get rid of the remnants of the previous feed.
- Boil the feeder and all parts for five minutes and keep it covered until use.
- Boil drinking water for five minutes and leave to cool.
- Pour water in the feeder according to the quantity specified in the feeding table.
- Use only the scale available inside the package and remove the excess.
- Add the amount mentioned in the feeding table.
- Shake the feeder until the melting is complete.
- Close the package tightly and keep it in a cool dry place and should be used within four weeks of opening.
Suggested feeding schedule:
Follow the instructions mentioned on the Swisslac LF bottle.
- Breast milk is the best food for infants and you should continue breastfeeding for as long as possible.