UVELA BABY | 2 IN 1 SHAMPOO | FOR HAIR AND BODY WASH.
Collect 3.3 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery on orders over 50 SAR
UVELA BABY 2 IN 1 SHAMPOO FOR HAIR AND BODY WASH.
UVELA 2 in 1 Baby Shampoo Hair and Body Wash:
It is a herbal naturally fragranced baby shampoo for hair and body wash. Tear-free with high safety and enriched with essential oils protect your baby from eczema.
Route of application:
- Hair shampoo for baby.
- Body wash for baby.
- 97% herbal natural product with high safety and tolerance.
- Tear-free formula and gentle on your baby eyes.
- Contains essential oils nourish hair and moisturize the skin
- Wheat germ extract contains minerals and makes hair looks healthy.
- Coconut extract nourishes and strengthens hair.
- Alligator pear extract increases the moisture retention capacity of the skin.
- Chamomile soothes and softens the skin.
How to use UVELA 2 in 1 Baby Shampoo Hair and Body Wash:
- Wet your baby’s skin and hair with lukewarm water.
- Take 1 or 2 squeezes from the shampoo in your hands.
- Massage your baby’s skin and hair till lather formation.
- Rinse your baby’s skin and hair carefully.
Atopic dermatitis (eczema):
- A disease that makes the skin red, itchy, and scaly.
- It is a chronic condition that flares periodically.
- No certain treatment has been found to eczema.
- Pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments help to prevent eczema outbreaks.
Eczema symptoms vary from person to person and include:
- Dry skin.
- Itching that may worsen to the severe stage at night.
- Cracked or scaly skin.
- Red, brown or gray patches on hands, neck, and upper chest.
- Inherited persons with a family history of eczema, allergy, hay fever, or asthma.
- Moisturizing: Twice daily moisturizing with special creams, ointments, and lotions lock moisture into your skin and prevent dryness.
- Avoid allergens: Try to avoid triggers that worsen symptoms including soaps, detergents, dust, pollen grains, and sweat.
- Shorten your bath time: take short baths from 10 to 15 minutes maximum and use warm but not hot water.
- Use gentle soaps: Antibacterial soaps can remove natural oils and lead to dryness.
- Use soft towels: After taking bath use soft and gentle towels and apply moisturizers while the skin still damp.