UVELA BABY | DIAPER RASH | CREAM.
Collect 3.5 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery on orders over 50 SAR
UVELA BABY DIAPER RASH CREAM.
UVELA Diaper Rash Cream:
It is a herbal product used in the prevention and treatment of diaper rash and supports baby’s sensitive skin.
Route of administration:
- Prevention and treatment of diaper rash.
- Contains 20% Zinc oxide helps to calm irritation and rash.
- Contains olive oil nourishes and moisturizes the skin.
- Enriched with Allantoin that facilitates healing.
- John’s wort oil promotes rapid wound healing and.
- Restores skin barrier and protects from diaper rash.
- Free from Phthalate, Perfume, Paraben, and colorants.
How to use UVELA Diaper Rash Cream:
- Applied every diaper change.
- Apply a thin layer on your baby’s dry and clean diaper area.
Napkin dermatitis or nappy rash are terms that describe a condition that affects the skin in the area under the baby’s napkin, diaper rash is also another name for this condition.
Causes of napkin dermatitis:
- Urine occlusion causes overhydration.
- Fecal salts break the skin superficial layer.
- PH increase in case of urine and feces mixture that produces ammonia.
- Mechanical friction increases discomfort.
- Other causes like fungi, bacteria and other skin conditions.
- Use disposable nappies and at napkin change:
- Gently clean your baby’s skin with water and use soft cloths.
- Use suitable wet wipes and avoid its using during napkin dermatitis.
- Allow diaper-free time.
- Use protective emollient creams like zinc oxide containing creams.
Napkin dermatitis treatment (Prescription only):
- Topical steroids for 1 week maximum.
- Topical anti-fungal cream if candida infection is suspected.
Napkin dermatitis treatments (Non-prescription):
- Aloe Vera containing products.
- Calendula officinalis containing products.