UVELA BABY | MASSAGE OIL |.
Collect 3.5 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery on orders over 50 SAR
UVELA Baby Massage Oil:
It is a massage oil from 100% herbal extracts that can be used from birth with soothing and hydrating effects.
- Baby massage oil.
- Protects from dryness and eczema.
- Enriched with 100% herbal oils lock moisture into the skin, leaving it soft and smooth.
- Helps to moisturize, nourish, and relax your baby’s skin.
- Non-sticky non-greasy formula.
- Safe herbal formula used from birth.
- Free from Phthalate, Perfume, Paraben, SLS, and colorants.
How to use UVELA Baby Massage Oil:
- Used after the shower.
- Put the oil in your hand palms then gently massage onto your baby’s skin.
Atopic dermatitis (eczema):
- A disease that makes the skin red, itchy, and scaly.
- It is a chronic condition that flares periodically.
- No certain treatment has been found to eczema.
- Pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments help to prevent eczema outbreaks.
Eczema symptoms vary from person to person and include:
- Dry skin.
- Itching that may worsen to the severe stage at night.
- Cracked or scaly skin.
- Red, brown or gray patches on hands, neck, and upper chest.
- Inherited persons with a family history of eczema, allergy, hay fever, or asthma.
- Moisturizing: Twice daily moisturizing with special creams, ointments, and lotions lock moisture into your skin and prevent dryness.
- Avoid allergens: Try to avoid triggers that worsen symptoms including soaps, detergents, dust, pollen grains, and sweat.
- Shorten your bath time: take short baths from 10 to 15 minutes maximum and use warm but not hot water.
- Use gentle soaps: Antibacterial soaps can remove natural oils and lead to dryness.
- Use soft towels: After taking bath use soft and gentle towels and apply moisturizers while the skin still damp.