VATIKA HENA HAIR COLOR | NATURAL BLACK
Collect 0.4 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery on orders over 50 SAR
VATIKA HENA HAIR COLOR NATURAL BLACK 60G.
Vatika henna hair color powder natural, nourishing, instant and gentle on hair.
Step one mixing :
- empty one sachet of coloring powder into non- metallic bowl.
- Add 40 ml water and mix to form a lump-free, uniform mixture.
- Use the mixture immediately upon mixing.
step two applying :
- Wear gloves and cover the upper part of your body with a towel or cape.
- Using an applicator brush, apply the mixture to hair from root upwards and focus on white and grey hair.
- leave the mixture on hair for 30 minutes
step 3 rinsing :
wash your hair thoroughly, with lukewarm water until the water becomes clear and colorless.
Step 4 conditioning :
Apply Dabur Vatika naturals conditioner on hair and leave for 5 minutes.
Rinse off with lukewarm water.
Useful tips :
- Ensure the hair is clean before applying the mixture.
- Apply a little petroleum jelly on the skin around the hairline before the application to avoid skin staining.
- If you want a deeper shade, let the mixture remain on hair for another 10 minutes.
- keep rinsing hair till the water becomes clear and colorless
Skin allergy test :
- perform skin allergy test 48 hours prior to every use even if you have already this coloring product before.
Hair colorant can cause allergic reactions which in a rare instance can be severe.
- Skin allergy test must be performed 48 hours prior to usage to determine whether hypersensitivity exist.
- For conducting the allergy test, cleanse a small area of skin behind the ear or the inner side of elbow using soap and water.
- Apply a small quantity of the mixture prepared for use to the area and allow it to dry.
- After 48 hours, wash the area gently with soap and water.
- If no reddening, burning, itching, irritation or any adverse reaction is experienced during the next 48 hours in the test area, it can be assumed that no hypersensitivity exists.In case any such reaction is experienced, do not use the product and seek medical advice if needed.
||Lawsonia Inermis Leaf (Henna) Powder, Barium Peroxide, Para Phenylene Diamine, Citric Acid, Magnesium Carbonate, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Sodium Sulphite, Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla) Powder, Acacia Concinna (Shikakai) Powder, Azadirachta Indica (Nee