Vita Link Vitamin D3 10 Mcg Cholecalciferol 300 I.U.Sugar Free Oral Spray Banana Taste - 10 Ml
Collect 3 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Vita Link Vitamin D3 10 Mcg Cholecalciferol 300 I.U. Sugar Free Oral Spray Banana Taste - 10 Ml
- Vita Link
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin D3 Spray
- VITALINK D3 10 µg (400 IU) ORAL SPRAY is a completely new and unique product that ends the suffering of ethyl alcohol taste and gives Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) a whole new experience with a very wonderful taste of banana as VITALINK D3 10 µg (400 IU) ORAL SPRAY is alcohol-free.
- One drop contains Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 10 µg (400 IU)/ spray and the bottle includes 140 sprays.
- Regulation 432/2012 regarding health claims on food supplement
- Country of origin is Spain
- Indications of VITALINK D3 10 µg (400 IU) ORAL SPRAY are:
- Vitamin D3 deficiency
- Calcium deficiency
- Osteoporosis and Osteopenia
- It helps with the absorption of calcium and phosphorous.
- It helps to maintain normal blood calcium levels.
- It is involved in the normal functioning of the immune system.
- It contributes to the proper maintenance of bones, muscles and teeth.
- It plays a role in the process of cell division.
- In addition to its primary benefits, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) may also play a role in:
- Protecting from UV radiation.
- Contributing to reduce inflammation.
- Reducing the risk of multiple sclerosis.
- Decreasing the risk of developing heart disease.
- Helping to prevent the flu and upper respiratory tract infections.
- VITALINK D3 10 µg (400 IU) ORAL SPRAY has a very tasty banana flavor
- Recommended dosage:
- 1-2 sprays / day either directly into the mouth or in liquids or food such us: water, juices, yogurts
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- Keep stored out of reach of children.
- If any discomfort appears during treatment, stop taking the product and seek medical advice.