Vita Link Vitamin D3 Food Supplement Olive Taste - 20 Ml
Collect 1.4 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Vita Link Vitamin D3 Food Supplement Olive Taste - 20 Ml
- Vita Link
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin D3 Drops
- VITALINK D3 drops is a completely new product and unique product that ends the suffering of ethyl alcohol taste and gives Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) a whole new experience with a very wonderful taste of natural olives as Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is alcohol-free, preservative-free and dissolved in natural olive oil
- One drop contains Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 5 µg (200 IU), 20ml and the bottle contains (600 points) 120,000 IU in a glass bottle with drip cap.
- Regulation 432/2012 regarding health claims on food supplement
- Country of origin is Spain
- Indications of VITALINK D3 drops:
- Vitamin D3 deficiency
- Calcium deficiency
- Osteoporosis and Osteopenia
- It helps with the absorption of calcium and phosphorous.
- It helps to maintain normal blood calcium levels.
- It is involved in the normal functioning of the immune system.
- It contributes to the proper maintenance of bones, muscles and teeth.
- It plays a role in the process of cell division.
- Protecting from UV radiation.
- Contributing to reduce inflammation.
- Reducing the risk of multiple sclerosis.
- Decreasing the risk of developing heart disease.
- Helping to prevent the flu and upper respiratory tract infections.
- VITALINK D3 drops has a very tasty olive flavor
- Recommended dosage:
- Two drops once to twice daily or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- Remove the stopper and tip the bottle over a spoon. Dispense the needed amount of drops onto the spoon and then swallow.
- Make sure to turn the bottle completely upside down to ensure the accurate dosage is dispensed.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- Keep stored out of reach of children.
- If any discomfort appears during treatment, stop taking the product and seek medical advice.