Women'S Best Bcaa Amino Ice Tea Peach - 200 Gm
Collect 6 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Women's Best BCAA Amino Mango - 200 G
- Women's Best
- healthy food
- Ice tea
- Maximum taste.
- Maximum support for your muscles.
- Give your body the perfect support for building muscle mass.
- Our BCAA Amino drink combines maximum taste with top-quality BCAAs in the proven ration of 2:1:1.
- What are BCAAs?
- BCAA is an abbreviation for “branched chain amino acids“, which includes the three essential amino-acids Leucine, Isoleucine & Valine.
- The fact that they are essential amino-acids means, that they cannot be produced by the body itself and need to be ingested with food.
- Most amino-acids are processed by the liver and transported to our muscles through the bloodstream.
- BCAAs have the quality of being absorbed by our muscles directly.
- Thanks to this process, they can immediately be used for energy by the body.
- How do BCAAs work?
- Most importantly, BCAAs can support muscle gain and prevent muscle loss – even during a diet.
- This is beneficial not only for competitive athletes and bodybuilders but also for all other athletes.
- Helps you build and maintain muscle mass
- Essential ratio of 2: 1: 1 (Leucine, Isoleucine & Valine)
- Essential amino acids
- Maximum taste (available in 7 delicious flavors)
- Excellent solubility
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Mix 5g powder (1 scoop) with 400 - 600ml of ice-cold water in a shaker or glass.
- RECOMMENDED DAILY INTAKE: 1-2 drinks per day.
- For adults over 18 years of age.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- DISCLAIMER: Do not use if seal is broken.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredient.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking prescription medicaments
- please consult your doctor.
- This supplement is recommended only in conjunction with a varied and balanced diet, not in place of one.
- May contain traces of nuts.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Not to be given except with the consent of a doctor or dietician.