Women'S Best Bcaa Amino Mango - 200 Gm
Collect 6 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Women's Best Pre-Workout Booster - Mixed Berry 200g
- Women's Best
- healthy food
- protein shaker
- If you are you feeling tired, worn out and unmotivated, but still want to work-out? Then you should give your body that extra boost! It is all about the targeted usage of important ingredients at the right time.
- Ingredients chosen by our experts are perfectly balanced and in their combination, have a positive effect on muscle pump, endurance, strength, and stamina.
- What is a Pre Workout Booster? A Pre Workout Booster is a drink you have before you work-out, to increase endurance.
- Your body will only be able to process what you’ve achieved during your training if you can give all of your power into it.
- Super pre-workout power boost
- Increases muscle pump and raises mental focus
- Higher stamina during intense workouts
- More strength and more endurance thanks to Creatine
- Contains L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, beta-alanine & caffeine
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- RECOMMENDED DAILY INTAKE: Mix 1 scoop with 400ml of water in a shaker or glass (as required).
- Consume around 15 minutes before workouts.
- 1 scoop = 10g.
- RECOMMENDED INTAKE: 1-2 drinks per day.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake (2 drinks per day).
- WARNINGS: Do not use if seal is broken.
- Do not use if you are allergic to caffeine or any other ingredient.
- For adults over 18 years of age.
- Not recommended during
- pregnancy, breast-feeding or if you are suffering from heart problems.
- Not recommended for athletes during sporting activities.
- This supplement is recommended only
- in conjunction with a varied and balanced diet, not in place of one.
- May contain traces of chicken egg white and soy.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Not To be given except with the consent of a doctor or dietician.
- Contains caffeine.
- Caffeine should not be taken from other sources while using this product.
- An excess intake
- of caffeine may cause tension, irritability, restlessness, or an increase in heart rate.
- Do not exceed 400 mg of caffeine per day