Women'S Best Fit Whey Protein Vanilla Sachet - 30 Gm
Collect 0.8 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Women's Best Fit Whey Protein Chocolate - 1KG
- Women's Best
- healthy food
- protein shaker
- Are you looking for the perfect daily support for your muscles?
- Our Fit Pro Whey Protein is the right choice for you! With a proportion of over 60% of Whey Protein Isolate and 35% of Whey Protein Concentrate it will help you to achieve your goals.
- The production process ensures a high biological value, an excellent amino acid profile with high BCAA content and best nutritional values: 24g of protein, 1.4g of carbohydrates, 1.1g of fat and 112 kcal per serving.
- Additionally, we were able to successfully replace soy lecithin during the production process, which often can be found in regular Whey Protein, with lecithin extracted from sunflowers.
- What is whey protein?
- Whey protein is one of the most popular and widely used supplements in the fitness industry.
- Due to its high biological value and high content of amino acids, the body absorbs it particularly well and fast.
- To build muscle mass, above all, you should always pay attention to a regular intake of protein.
- Unlike carbohydrates and fats, your body is not able to store proteins permanently.
- 24g protein per serving (80g of protein per 100g)
- Helps to gain and maintain muscles
- Excellent amino acid profile (high amounts of BCAAs)
- Low amounts of lactose, carbohydrates, and fats
- Contains lecithin extracted from sunflowers
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Mix 30g of powder (1 rounded scoop) with 200ml (6.7oz) of cold water or milk.
- Fill your shaker with liquid first
- and then add the powder.
- Shake well for 10 seconds.
- Servings per container: 33
- RECOMMENDED INTAKE: 1 - 3 shakes daily.
- For adults above 18 years of age.
- Number of scoops: 1 rounded scoop (30g)
- Amount of milk or water: 200 ml(6.7 oz) milk or water
- DISCLAIMER: Do not use if seal is broken.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredient.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking prescription medicines, ask a health care professional before use.
- This supplement is recommended only in conjunction with a varied and balanced diet, not in place of one.
- May contain traces of nuts and eggs.
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
- To be given only under approval of a doctor or dietician.